Andrew Burke, president, Greensboro Economic Development Partnership - W.
What does GEDP stand for?
GEDP stands for Greensboro Economic Development Partnership (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEDP
We have 4 other meanings of GEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Government Electronic Delivery Infrastructure Service
- Global Electronic Debt Market
- Gigabit Ethernet Data Multiplex System (Boeing; Anaheim, CA)
- German Deoxyribonucleic Acid Profiling (forensic science commission)
- Greenhouse and Energy Data Officer (Australia)
- Galveston Economic Development Partnership (est. 1999; Texas)
- Gene Expression Data Portal (database; National Cancer Institute)
- General Education Development Program
- Gibsons Economic Development Partnership (Canada)
- Greater Easton Development Partnership (formerly Easton Economic Development Corporation; Pennsylvania)
- Global Egg Donation Resource
- Global Endocrine Disruptor Research Inventory
- General Enterprise Data Systems (Germany)
- Geneva English Drama Society (est. 1933; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Genital Examination Distress Scale
- Global Event Data System
- Government Electronic Directory Service (Canada)
- Grace Episcopal Day School (various locations)
- Grand Erie District School Board
- Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) presented Forward Greensboro Economic Development Partnership with the prestigious International Economic Development Award for a Special Purpose Brochure.