My impression was formed through a decade of international travel to Greening of Industry Network (GIN) Conferences in Heidelberg, Rome, Bangkok, San Francisco, Canada, Hong Kong, and other places.
What does GIN stand for?
GIN stands for Greening of Industry Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIN
We have 52 other meanings of GIN in our Acronym Attic
- Global Investigators Network
- Global Islands Network
- Glutamate-Like Immunoreactive Neuron (central nervous system)
- Goods Identity Number (Configuration Identification and Management)
- Goods Inward Note
- Government Intranet Network
- Governmental in Nature (function performed by the Government)
- Governmental in Nature (US Army)
- Grants Integration Network
- Graphics Input
- Greenland - Iceland - Norway
- Grenoble Institut des Neurosciences (French)
- Guidelines International Network
- Guinea (ISO Country code)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2007
- Geographic Information Network of Alaska (University of Alaska)
- Geometry and Functions in ‘N’ Adaptations (BMW)
- Global Initiative for Asthma
- Global Institute for Asthma
- Global Inventory in the Northern Hemisphere
Samples in periodicals archive:
au GIN2003: Innovating for Sustainability--11th International Conference--The Greening of Industry Network San Francisco, 12-15 October.
From July 2-5 2006, for the first time in its 15-year history, the international Greening of Industry Network Conference will be held in the UK.