clean energy specialists will cooperate with USAID and government of India counterparts to scale up and deploy innovative energy efficiency and smart grid technologies and practices; advance commercial, market-driven renewable energy technologies; support supply-side efficiency from clean coal power generation; and enhance greenhouse gas mitigation programs.
What does GGMP stand for?
GGMP stands for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Program (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GGMP in our Acronym Attic
- Gewerbegruppe Gunar Mayer Fahrner (German: Gunar Mayer Fahrner Commercial Group)
- Golden Gate Mothers Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Greater Greenville Master Gardeners (South Carolina)
- General Growth Management Inc.
- Grain Growers Membership and Insurance Trust
- German Giant Map Junkies (gaming)
- Great Grand Master Key
- General Growth Mixture Modeling (biostatistics)
- GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Garage Mod Manager (gaming)
- Goleta Growth Management Ordinance (California)
- Generalized Gaussian Markov Random Field
- Gabriola Groundwater Management Society (est. 2001; Canada)
- God Give Me Strength
- Golden Gate Middle School; Naples, FL
- Good Girl Moonshine
- Graduate Group in Marxist Studies (State University of New York at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Glory Glory Manchester United (soccer cheer; UK)
- Generalized Gordon-Mills-Welch (geometric sequence)
- Georgian Glass and Mineral Water (Georgia; est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A greenhouse gas mitigation program also requires an understanding of the numerous emissions sources and methods for calculating emissions of six major greenhouse gases--carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and several synthetic gases.
clean energy experts will work closely with USAID and the Government of India to implement energy efficiency and smart grid technologies and practices; advance commercial, market-driven renewable energy technologies; support supply-side efficiency from clean coal power generation; and enhance greenhouse gas mitigation programs.