NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating and placed the following Assured Guaranty insured issues on Rating Watch Negative: Greencastle-Antrim School District (PA), --$2,265,000 general obligation (GO) bonds series 2009; --$3,145,000 GO bonds series 2009A; Panama City Beach (FL), --$28,725,000 utility revenue bonds series 2009.
What does GASD stand for?
GASD stands for Greencastle-Antrim School District (Greencastle, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GASD
We have 7 other meanings of GASD in our Acronym Attic
- God at Sinai Covenant and Theophany (book title)
- Gadolinium Associated Systemic Disease
- Gaelic Arts Strategic Development
- Galeton Area School District (Galeton, PA)
- Gettysburg Area School District (Gettysburg, PA)
- Global Agrifood Systems Development (Michigan State University)
- Government Aerospace Systems Division
- Gravois Arm Sewer District (Gravois Mills, MO)
- Greater Amsterdam School District (Amsterdam, New York)
- Green Atlantic for Sustainable Development (project)
- Greenville Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Groupe Airsoft Digne (forum)
- Group A Streptococcus Direct Test
- Groupe des Animateurs Sécurité Environnement (French: Group Leaders, Safety and Environment)
- Groupement d'Achat Service Épicerie (French: Group Purchasing Grocery Service)
- General Atomics Sciences Education Foundation (California)
- Gestion Automatisée des Services des Enseignants de Lyon (French: Automated Management Services Teachers Lyon; Lyon, France)
- Guillaumet Association Sports et Loisirs (French: Guillaumet Sports and Leisure Association; Guillaumet, France)
- Globalizing Agricultural Science and Education Programs for America
- Gamma Ray Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lancaster County), $8,000 - Philadelphia School District/Bache-Martin School (Philadelphia County), $8,000 - Tyrone Area School District (Blair County), $8,000 Continuing Student Service-Learning Center: - Bethlehem Area School District (Northampton County), $25,000 - Everett Area School District (Bedford County), $25,000 - Philadelphia School District/Grover Washington Middle School (Philadelphia County), $25,000 - South Side Area School District (Beaver County), $25,000 - Western Beaver County School District (Beaver County), $18,000 Start-Up Service-Learning Program Grant: - Greencastle-Antrim School District (Franklin County), $1,500 Civic Engagement Service-Learning Grant: - Eugenio Maria de Hostos C.
The intergovernmental cooperation between Antrim Township, Greencastle Borough and the Greencastle-Antrim School District on our regional comprehensive plan will provide our citizens with a real and valuable opportunity to plan and establish growth for our future.