Most cavity-nesting species did not have on-site nest substrates, but did forage as a part of the breeding bird assemblage, as did Green-tailed Towhee (Pipilo chlorurus) and Sage Thrasher (Oreoscoptes montanus) that nested in the sagebrush uplands.
What does GTTO stand for?
GTTO stands for Green-Tailed Towhee (bird species Pipilo chlorurus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GTTO in our Acronym Attic
- Gay Toronto Tourism Guild (est. 2002; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Going to the Gym (chat)
- Gigabit To The Home
- Go to the Hell
- Gambia Technical Training Institute (Africa)
- Global Telecommunication Training Institute (digital education)
- Gran Turismo Turbo Intercooler (automobiles)
- Global Technical Tactical Information Center
- Global Trade, Transportation, and Logistics (study program)
- Generative Theory of Tonal Music
- Get to the Point
- Google to the People Ltd.
- GPRS Transparent Tunnelling Protocol
- Green Triangle Treefarm Project (South Australia, Australia)
- Group Therapy Training Program (California)
- Group Training in the Trades Program (government initiative; Australia)
- Get to the Point Publishing (Internet Publisher)
- Graduate Teacher Training Registry
- Guaranteed Time to Restore
- Drops per minute (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also saw for the first time a burrowing owl and a green-tailed towhee.
Rimrock's seeds also make an excellent food for game birds like mourning dove and valley quail or for songbirds such as green-tailed towhee.