In the passenger footwell there was green vegetable matter, also the drug.
What does GVM stand for?
GVM stands for Green Vegetable Matter (marijuana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GVM
We have 36 other meanings of GVM in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Valley Light Railway (Derbyshire, UK)
- Greater Victoria Labour Relations Association (Canada)
- Global Verification Location System
- Grand Valley Ladies Softball Association (Canada)
- Gallatin Valley Land Trust (Montana)
- Global Vendor Management (various locations)
- Global Voice Mail (part of Unified Messaging capabilities)
- Glomuvenous Malformations
- Gold Volatility Model (Statistical model to predict future Core PCE index)
- Golden Vale Marts (Ireland)
- Gross Vehicle Mass
- Group Velocity Mismatch
- Gymnázium Velké Mezirící (Sokolovská, Czech Republic)
- Gewerbeverein Mainz-Neustadt eV (Mainz, Germany)
- Georgia Vegetation Management Association
- Georgia Veterinary Medical Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Gerald V. Miller Associates
- Ghana Veterinary Medical Association
- Global Vehicle Manufacturers Association
- Good View Music Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the stop, Trooper Driscoll noticed green vegetable matter with red stalks scattered on Mr.
FROM THE PAST 200 YEARS AGO: Recipe for making manure from green vegetable matter decomposed by quick or fresh burnt lime.