June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE: GNT) and Conseco, Inc.
What does GTFC stand for?
GTFC stands for Green Tree Financial Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTFC
- Guidance Test Fixture
- GWEN Training Facility
- General Transcription Factor 2-i
- General Transcription Factor 3
- Genetic Tobit Factor Analysis
- Good Turn for America
- Guam Track and Field Association (Tamuning, Guam)
- Good Touch for A Big Man
- Get the Flip Back to Work (polite form)
- Ghana Trade Fair Company (formerly Ghana Trade Fair Authority; Minsitry of Trade & Industry; Ghana)
- Grimsby Town Football Club (UK)
- Glynn Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Marshland Federal Credit Union; Brunswick, GA)
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union (Austin, TX)
- Galloway Township Fire Department (Atlantic County, NJ)
- Genesee Township Fire Department (Michigan)
- Gerrish Township Fire Department (Roscommon County, Michigan)
- Gibson Township Fire Department (Bay County, Michigan)
- Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation
- GreenWood Tree Farm Fund (Portland, OR)
- Gloucester Township Field Hockey (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE: GNT) announced that its Green Tree Retail Services division has reached an agreement with Owens Corning (NYSE: OWC) to provide a private-label credit card program, the Home Improvement Passport(TM), designed to encourage additional sales of Owens Corning products.
The complaint alleges that defendants issued false and misleading statements concerning its subsidiary Conseco Finance, which was formerly known as Green Tree Financial Corporation ("Green Tree"), and the value of Green Tree's portfolio of interest-only securities.
NYSE:CNC) today completed its acquisition of Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE:GNT) for approximately $6 billion in stock.
NYSE: CAV) ("Cavalier") and Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE: GNT) ("Green Tree") today announced a strategic alliance that makes Green Tree the preferred lender to Cavalier's exclusive manufactured housing dealers.
NYSE:CNC) and Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE:GNT) today announced that they have received all regulatory approvals required to consummate their merger.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE: GNT) today announced that it has fully executed new agreements that have restructured its committed financing arrangements.
Conseco also announced today that it plans to hold a special meeting of shareholders on June 30, 1998, to vote on the company's proposed merger with Green Tree Financial Corporation (NYSE:GNT).