Coun Welsh said rapid progress was needed because the site was designed around an overambitious green travel plan that expected more patients would travel to hospital by public transport than actually did.
What does GTP stand for?
GTP stands for Green Travel Plan (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTP
We have 112 other meanings of GTP in our Acronym Attic
- GPS Translator Processor (Unit)
- Graduate Teaching Practice (UK)
- Graduate Training Program (various organizations)
- Gran Turismo Portable (game)
- Grand Theft Pictures
- Grand Touring Prototype
- Grand Trunk Pacific (defunct Canadian railway)
- Grants Pass (Amtrak station code; Grants Pass, OR)
- Greek Travel Pages (Internet tourism guide)
- Green Tacoma Partnership (Tacoma, WA)
- Green Tree Python
- Gros Tracteurs Passion (French tractor company)
- Gross Trading Profit
- Ground Test Projectile
- Grounded into Triple Play (baseball)
- Group Termination Points
- Group Therapy Program (New York; state prisons)
- Group Transport Protocol
- Group Travel Planet (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- Growth and Transformation Plan (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): On right track: Touchwood staff celebrate their Green Apple in recognition of environmental initiatives, including a green travel plan.
PEDAL power has become as important as horsepower for several staff at Kempton racecourse after the management adopted a green travel plan that is being operated in conjunction with Surrey County Council and aims to encourage people to visit the site in an environmentally friendly manner.
And its recently-established Climate Change Group will seek to reduce the footprint through a number of on-site initiatives, such as energy reduction and green travel plans for staff.
The company is also working on green travel plans for staff alongside Darlington Council's Local Motion campaign.
This includes a "quick wins" initiative to improve traffic movement, and steps to boost green travel plans at workplaces and schools.
The scheme, developed as part of the government's Green Travel Plan, has already been picked up by three organisations employing a total of 30,000, including Nottingham City Council and Leicestershire County Council.
``The trust has a green travel plan that was agreed in 2003 in which we undertook to examine how our staff get to work, with the aim of reducing the number of vehicles at hospital sites.