The Green Tourism Business Scheme sorts out the men from the boys and shows those who are really committed to eco principles.
What does GTBS stand for?
GTBS stands for Green Tourism Business Scheme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTBS
We have 1 other meaning of GTBS in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Tampa Bay Marine Advisory Council
- Got to Be More Careful
- Glad to Be of Assistance
- Glad to Be of Service
- Gamma-Tubulin Complex Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Glucose Transporter-Binding Protein
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Public School (Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- General Technical Base Qualification Standard
- Grand Toulouse Blagnac Racing Car (French racing club)
- Grandfield Tax & Business Services, Inc (California)
- Good Times, Bad Times (Led Zeppelin song)
- Good Times, Bat Times (Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers cartoon episode)
- Good Touch/Bad Touch (violence prevention education)
- Grand Traverse Bay Watershed Initiative (Traverse City, MI)
- Gaelic Tugboat Company
- Gain Time Control
- Game Time Card (gaming)
- Gamtos Tyrimu Centras (Lithuanian governmental research institute)
- Garmin Training Center (software; various locations)
- Gas Technology Center (Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Green Tourism Business Scheme set the standards for environmentally-responsible tourist organisations and we are absolutely committed to supporting their work.
SYHA Hostelling Scotland has seen its Port Charlotte hostel, on Islay, win Gold in the Green Tourism Business Scheme Award.
The hotel has won the Silver in the Green Tourism Business Scheme for its efforts in energy saving, waste minimisation, locally sourcing its produce and promoting conservation.
Hafan y Mor Caravan Park, near Pwllheli, in Wales, has received the Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award for its use of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plant and other green practices.
Businesses receive a bronze, silver or gold award for energy efficiency, staff car-share schemes, home-grown food, locally sourced menus and recycling projects under the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS).
Star ratings are about front-ofhouse quality, but the Green Tourism Business Scheme is about back-ofhouse management and it's less about the customer's experience.
Jun 1, 2010 Travelocity Travelocity has formed a relationship with the Green Tourism Business Scheme and flagged hundreds of hotels in the United Kingdom with its green leaf tag.