com)-- Coldstat Refrigeration earned a special distinction from the Green Restaurant Association (GRA) while exhibiting a new line of cold-temperature LED Lighting products at the recent International Restaurant and Foodservice Show in New York City's Javits Center.
What does GRA stand for?
GRA stands for Green Restaurant Association (Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRA
We have 130 other meanings of GRA in our Acronym Attic
- Government Research Announcement
- Government Reserved Area (Nigeria)
- Government Retirement Account
- Governmental and Regulatory Agency
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Graduate Research Assistantship
- Granby (Amtrak station code; Granby, CO)
- Grande Raccordo Anulare (circular highway surrounding Rome, Italy)
- Graphic Arts
- Great Race All (online racing)
- Groundwater Recharge Area
- Groundwater Resources Association of California (also seen as GRAC)
- Group Reset Acknowledgment
- Group Retirement Annuity
- guaranteed retirement account
- Guestroom Attendant (various companies)
- Guyana Revenue Authority (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Gypsum Resources Australia
- Gyro Reference Assembly
- Government Reports Announcements And Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2007, BR Guest reinforced its commitment to the environment by becoming the first national multi-concept restaurant group to be certified green by the Green Restaurant Association (TM).
Apr 6, 2012 Green Restaurant Association Diners have an appetite for green restaurants.
McKerrow: The Green Restaurant Association is another good resource.
com PepsiCo Foodservice has entered into a strategic partnership with the not-for-profit Green Restaurant Association to help its customers become more environmentally sustainable.
Green Building Council, Green Hotels Association[R], and Green Restaurant Association, recycled products popularity and importance are rising.
If you don't know of a restaurant of this kind or if you're getting married away from home, contact the Green Restaurant Association for a list of their members.
In 2012, Omni Dallas' restaurant Texas Spice was designated as a Two-Star Certified Green Restaurant[R] by the Green Restaurant Association and the property also received Lodging Hospitality Readers' Choice for Top Design in 2012.