as the leading Green Power Community for our commitment to purchase green power.
What does GPC stand for?
GPC stands for Green Power Community (US EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPC
We have 331 other meanings of GPC in our Acronym Attic
- Grant Per Connection
- Grant Professional Certification (American Association of Grant Professionals)
- Grapheme-Phoneme Correspondences
- Graphics Performance Characterization (HP)
- Great Pennsylvania Cleanup
- Great Plains Communications (Nebraska)
- Great Plains Conference (various organizations)
- Greater Pittsburgh Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Greater Prairie-Chicken
- Green Party of Canada (political party)
- Grid and Pervasive Computing (International Conference)
- Grimstead Parish Council
- Grizzly Peak Cyclists (Berkeley, CA)
- Groundwater Pollution Control
- Grupo Propuesta Ciudadana (Spanish: Citizen Group Proposal; Peru)
- Guangzhou Petrochemical Complex (SINOPEC)
- Guaranteed Price Cut (cigarettes)
- Guides de Pratique Clinique (AMC)
- Gulf Petroleum Company
- Gulf Publishing Company (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA recognizes winners in the following awards categories: Green Power Partner of the Year; On-site Generation; Green Power Purchasing; Sustained Excellence in Green Power; Green Power Community of the Year; Green Power Supplier of the Year; and Innovative Green Power Program of the Year.
The following article announces the results of the EPA Green Power Community Challenge.
Sustainable Connections' repertoire of programs also includes its Sustainable Practices, Green Building, Green Power Community Challenge, and Food and Farming programs, as well as a consulting arm to educate other community organizations on implementing similar groups and programs in their own neck of the woods.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officials to launch the Philadelphia Green Power Community Challenge.
This tremendous, voluntary effort ranks the District as the number one EPA Green Power Community in the country.
According to Derek Long from Sustainable Connections, the organization that spearheaded the Green Power Community Challenge last year, Bellingham is now the largest green power community in the U.
EPA recognizes winners in the following awards categories: Green Power Partner of the Year, On-site Generation, Green Power Purchasing, and Green Power Community of the Year.