Members of this Green Plant Phylogeny Research Coordination Group unveiled their conclusions this week at the XVI International Botanical Congress in St.
What does GPPRCG stand for?
GPPRCG stands for Green Plant Phylogeny Research Coordination Group (University of California at Berkeley)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd. (Solomon Islands)
- Global Public-Private Partnership (governance mechanism)
- Good Plant Protection Practice
- Graduate Program in Public Policy (various universities)
- Green Purchasing Pilot Project (Australia)
- Group Personal Pension Plan (retirement)
- Great Plains Public Policy Institute
- General Practitioners per Population Ratio (health resource)
- Georgetown Public Policy Review (Washington, DC)
- General Purpose Poly Styrene
- Gladstone Park Primary School (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Global Public Policy Symposium (international trade)
- Glow Plug Pressure Sensor (Siemens; diesel motor part)
- Grays Point Public School (Australia)
- Greater Philadelphia Pain Society (Gladwyne, PA)
- Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society
- Guinea Pig Parenchymal Strip (animal anatomy)
- Grosse Pointe Public School System (Michigan)
- Gas Push-Pull Test (biogeochemistry)