com), 2004 vice-presidential nominee of the Green Party of the United States, and advocate for the homeless Head-Roc, Hip-Hop artist and community organizer (http://www.
What does GPUSA stand for?
GPUSA stands for Green Party of the United States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Peregrine Users Group
- Great Plains User Group (Microsoft)
- Gallons Per Unit Per Kilometer
- Global Project Underwriters Limited (insurance)
- Greater Phoenix Urban League (Phoenix, AZ)
- Grupo de Programadores y Usuarios de Linux (Spanish: Linux Programmers and Users Group )
- Guaranteed Protection Universal Life (insurance)
- Grosse Pointe United Methodist Church (Grosse Pointe Farms, MI)
- Gastroduodenal Peptic Ulcer Perforation
- Green Party of the United States
- Granite Peak Unitarian Universalist (Arizona)
- Ganho de Peso Vivo (Portugese: live weight gain)
- General Protection Violation
- General Public Virus
- General Purpose Vehicle
- Génomique et Productivité Végétale (French: Genomics and Plant Productivity)
- Georges P. Vanier Secondary School
- Gereformeerd Politiek Verbond (Dutch)
- Gravity Pressure Vessel
- Greater Philadelphia Videographers' Association (est. 1990; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the Green Party of the United States.
The Swedes, the nutty Germans and Brits, the hypocritical Canadians and Australians and even the Green Party of the United States along with some of its discordant constituent parts.
Green Party of the United States mailing signed by members of the Steering Committee June 5, 2003.
When the predecessor to the Green Party of the United States, the Association of State Green Parties, was formed, earlier Greens were criticized as utopian anarchists and a strategy of broad gradual reform through the growth of voter participation was espoused.
The success, therefore, of the Green Party of the United States here in what the world views to be the "belly of the beast," is of keen interest to tens of millions of Greens around the world.
The Green Party of the United States is the only Green political organization organized nationally as a party, in which at least 31 states are represented (with other states' memberships pending).
We're pleased that our European brothers and sisters have chosen to support in principle the position of the Green Party of the United States in the demand for adherence to international law and respect for human rights," said David Cobb, a Texas Green and Legal Counsel for the national party.