But we can at least conjure such a bizarre scenario this afternoon thanks to the members of the Independent Green Party of Virginia, who for some reason have gone and gathered enough signatures to field Bloomberg, the arch-capitalist corporate titan, as their presidential candidate (and Ron Paul, a laissez faire devotee who disdains any and all environmental and consumer regulation, as their V.
What does GPVA stand for?
GPVA stands for Green Party of Virginia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPVA
- Ganho de Peso Vivo (Portugese: live weight gain)
- General Protection Violation
- General Public Virus
- General Purpose Vehicle
- Génomique et Productivité Végétale (French: Genomics and Plant Productivity)
- Georges P. Vanier Secondary School
- Gereformeerd Politiek Verbond (Dutch)
- Gravity Pressure Vessel
- Greater Philadelphia Videographers' Association (est. 1990; Philadelphia, PA)
- Greater Princeton Volleyball Association (Plainsboro, NJ)
- Georgetown Pike Veterinary Clinic (Great Falls, VA)
- Guinea Pig Vas Deferens
- Generalized Partial Volume Estimation
- Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- Georgia Power Valdosta Federal Credit Union
- Greater Philadelphia Venture Group
- Genitoanal Papilloma Virus Infection
- Global Prospecting Ventures, Inc.
- Guinea-pig Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Grant Park Village Library (Grant Park, IL)