As a former Democrat and now a member of the Green Party of New Jersey, I bristle at the suggestion Doug Moss makes in his E Word (May/June 2005) that greens should join the Democratic Party and try to reform it.
What does GPNJ stand for?
GPNJ stands for Green Party of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Graduate Program in Nurse Anesthesia (Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Grant Park Neighborhood Association (Georgia)
- Glassell Park Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Great Plains Nature Center (Wichita, KS)
- Gigapacket Node Control Shelf Architecture (Argon Networks)
- Great Pacific NorthWest Dryside Gather (motorcycle campout)
- Global Positioning & Nuclear Detection System
- General Purpose Naval Force
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest (Washington)
- Grosse Pointe North High School (Michigan)
- Gladstone Pacific Nickel Ltd. (Australia mining development company)
- Gallons Per Nautical Mile
- Green Party of New Mexico (political party)
- Green Purchasing Network Malaysia (Selangor, Malaysia; est. 2003)
- Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Golden Peacock National Quality Award (UK)
- Great Plains Natural Resources Journal
- Galena Park North Shore (Texas)
- Garrett Park Nursery School (Garrett Park, MD)
- Global Property Network Standards (Marriott)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note: This is a delegate report to the Green Party of New Jersey and not official minutes of the ASGP.
Jane Hunter, a delegate from the Green Party of New Jersey, noted that her state party could support a "sustaining contributor" status in a new national Green Party, but not a "sustaining membership" category, as required in the Boston Proposal.