Being a duly-filed gubernatorial candidate and representing the duly-filed Green Party of Michigan, a party well known for putting ecological, environmental and conservation concerns at the forefront of its platform, I just naturally assumed that the MLCV would be interested in what we have to say.
What does GPMI stand for?
GPMI stands for Green Party of Michigan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPMI
We have 2 other meanings of GPMI in our Acronym Attic
- Greek Property Made Easy (Greece)
- Grupo Pierre Martin de Espeleologia (Brazil, Portugese)
- Global Project Management Forum
- Government Performance Management Framework (agency accountability and improvement; various locations)
- General Purpose Machine Gun
- Global Prosperity Marketing Group
- Greater Petawawa Minor Hockey Association (Petawawa, Ontario, Canada)
- General Practice Mental Health Standards Collaboration (Australia)
- George Perkins Marsh Institute (Clark University; Worcester, MA)
- Gerakan Pemuda Muslim Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Muslim Youth Movement)
- Growth Plate-Metaphysis Junction
- Gaussian Processes for Machine Learning (book)
- General-Purpose Modeling Language (computing artificial language)
- Generalized Perfectly-Matched Layer
- GenMAPP Pathway Markup Language
- Global Programme Against Money Laundering (UN Office on Drugs and Crime)
- GPlates Markup Language
- Great Plains Math League
- Geometric Process Maintenance Model
- Green Power Market Model (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Green Party of Michigan failed three times prior to 2000 to attain statewide ballot status, in part because Michigan stands in the upper rank of states with restrictive ballot access laws.