ENERGY RESOURCE-8 March 2007-Vermont's Green Mountain Power Corp.
What does GMP stand for?
GMP stands for Green Mountain Power (Vermont)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMP
We have 187 other meanings of GMP in our Acronym Attic
- GNU Multiple Precision (arithmetic library)
- Good Management Practice
- Good Manufacturing Compliance (FDA regulation of medical devices)
- Good Manufacturing Practice(s)
- Good Manufacturing Procedure
- Good Manufacturing Process
- Government of Madhya Pradesh (India)
- Grants Management Process (US HUD)
- Granulocyte-Monocyte Progenitor
- Greater Manchester Police
- Gross Maximum Price
- Gross Metro Product
- Gross Metropolitan Product
- Ground Maintenance Program
- Groundwater Monitoring Plan
- Groupe Moto Propulseur (French: Powertrain; automotive engineering)
- Growth Management Plan
- Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (building construction)
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension
Samples in periodicals archive:
GREEN MOUNTAIN POWER CORPORATION announced today the preliminary results of its successful modified "Dutch Auction" self tender offer, which expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on November 19, 2002.
We are extremely pleased that Mary Powell will succeed Chris Dutton as Green Mountain Power's new CEO, thus bringing to fruition a leadership transition plan started five years ago," said Robert Tessier, Chair of the Green Mountain Power Board of Directors.
Amid growing concerns over global warming, Green Mountain Power today announced "choose2bgreen," a program that provides customers with a way to neutralize their carbon footprint through renewable power and home heating and driving offsets.
Chartwell contacted Green Mountain Power after the utility announced plans to improve its guarantees program by reducing the guaranteed performance times by up to half the previous time periods.
Green Mountain Power (NYSE: GMP) and the AARP today announced that the Vermont Public Service Board has given approval to a low-income Pilot Program, which would provide a discount on monthly energy charges to eligible low-income customers after Green Mountain Power's acquisition by Gaz Metro is completed.
Green Mountain Power Corporation announced today that Donald J.
The Vermont Public Service Board (PSB) Monday issued its approval of Green Mountain Power Corporation's (NYSE: GMP) proposed agreement and plan of merger with Northern New England Energy Corporation (NNEEC) and its wholly-owned subsidiary Northstars Merger Subsidiary Corporation.