In response to opposition from CLF's Vermont Advocacy Center and local concerned residents, the United States Forest Service has abandoned plans to cut more than three miles of snowmobile trails in a roadless area of the Green Mountain National Forest (GMNF).
What does GMNF stand for?
GMNF stands for Green Mountain National Forest (Vermont)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Manchester Neurological Alliance (UK)
- Guild of Miniature Needle Arts (UK)
- General Motors North American Operations
- General Motors National Benefit Center
- Greater Manchester Nashua Board of REALTORS (Nashua, New Hampshire)
- Grand Mesa Nordic Council (cross country skiing)
- GWEN Maintenance Notification Center
- Graduate Medical and Nursing Education Intiative (W.K. Kellogg Foundation)
- Greater Milwaukee Norwegian Elkhound Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Green Mountain National Education Association (Vermont)
- Green Mountain National Golf Course (Killington, VT)
- Georgia Museum of Natural History
- Gunma Museum of Natural History (Japan)
- Gerakan Mahasiswa Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Student Movement)
- Geometrically and Materially Nonlinear Analysis with Imperfections (structural analysis)
- Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park (Texas)
- Gros Morne National Park of Canada
- General Motors Notes Restructuring
Samples in periodicals archive:
He previously was a consulting archaeologist and architectural historian for the Green Mountain National Forest in Rutland, Vt.
The Green Mountain National Forest in Vermont, for instance, keeps out ATVs but allows snowmobiles.
12 at the monastery, located on a bucolic hilltop on the edge of the Green Mountain National Forest.
2 of the Green Mountain National Forest Plan, which specifies the land not be developed.
Forest Service on 20 active timber sales in the Green Mountain National Forest for potential impacts on the endangered Indiana bat.
By mid-1988 three representatives from each state - the GTF - were working as the "board of directors" for the Congressional study being coordinated by former Green Mountain National Forest Supervisor Steve Harper.
With the Giants set to host an NFC Divisional Game next week, StubHub will plant a tree in Green Mountain National Forest for each ticket purchased through StubHub for that event and a potential NFC Championship Game at Giants Stadium.