This year TCEB will collaborate with industry bodies to organize seminars for MICE operators in Thailand and in the region; for example we have cooperated in organizing seminars at the IT&CMA and CTW Asia Pacific 2013 trade show events, and worked together with the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) to organize Green MICE events to raise awareness and encourage industry compliance with environmental standards.
What does GMIC stand for?
GMIC stands for Green Meeting Industry Council (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMIC
We have 5 other meanings of GMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Moncton International Airport (Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Greater Moncton International Airport Authority Inc. (non-profit corporation; est. 1995; Canada)
- Geomagnetic Information Analysis Center
- Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit (immigration law organization; Manchester, UK)
- Guaranteed Minimum Income Benefit (Insurance)
- Gamow Memorial International Conference (cosmology)
- Glass Manufacturing Industry Council
- Golf Management Institute of Canada (Oakville, CA)
- Grange Mutual Insurance Company
- Greek Music Information Center (est. 1998; Athens, Greece)
- General Motors Isuzu Commercial Truck
- Galaris Music Industry Directory
- General Military Intelligence Directorate (Iraq)
- Global Market Information Database
- Google Maps Images Downloader
- General Military Intelligence Database
- Grand Master of the Order of the Indian Empire
- Green Mountain Institute for Environmental Democracy (Montpelier, VT)
- Google Maps in Flickr (software)
- Guiding Missiles In Flight
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been active in both community and environmental advocacy for several years having served on the boards of the Green Meeting Industry Council, SouthStar Community Development Corporation, and Generation Green, a program of the Georgia Conservancy.
The Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) strives to improve meeting management practices by promoting environmentally responsible strategies through the collaborative efforts of the hospitality industry, corporations, government and community organizations.
Amy Spatrisano, Co-Founder of the Green Meeting Industry Council and one of "the 25 Most Powerful in the Meetings Industry," to moderate the panel session on green MICE promotion.
Co-Founder of the Green Meeting Industry Council, Ms.
The Green Meeting Industry Council, actively supported by Meeting Consultants, is leading the "1 Million Tons of Trash Challenge.
According to the Green Meeting Industry Council, a green meeting incorporates environmental considerations to minimize negative impact on the environment.
Shawna McKinley, Executive Director of the Green Meeting Industry Council, to speak on "Green Meetings & Sustainability" topics to tell how to create a win-win situation for the sponsor and the participants with the "Green Meeting," in addition to presenting topics such as "Location & MICE," "Government & MICE," "Destination & MICE," "Media & MICE" and "Human Resources & MICE" at this seminar.