The Green Computing Impact Organization (GCIO) today issued a Call for Participation for the Green Computing Think Tank, to be held in San Antonio, TX USA on September 17, 2009.
What does GCIO stand for?
GCIO stands for Green Computing Impact Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCIO
- Greater Cleveland International Lawyers Group
- Global Commission on International Migration (United Nations)
- Government College of Indian Medicine (India)
- Government Common Information Model (UK)
- Groupement des Consultants et Ingénieurs du Maroc (French: Moroccan Consultants and Engineers)
- Grants and Contributions Information Management System (child welfare programs; Canada)
- Giant Cerebriform Intradermal Nevus (cutis veriticis gyrata)
- Govan & Craigton Integration Network (UK)
- Government Chief Information Office (Australia)
- Graphics Controller Input Output
- Guyana Council of Indian Organizations
- Government College Ibadan Old Boys (India)
- Generalized Co-Ordinate Interleaved Orthogonal Design
- General Chemical Industrial Products (East Hanover, NJ)
- General Counterdrug Intelligence Plan (Office of National Drug Control Policy)
- GEWEX Continental-Scale International Project
- Gilbert Curry Industrial Plastics (UK)
- Global Commerce Internet Protocol (electronic commerce program)
- Grade Crossing Improvement Program (Canada)
- Grand Concours International de Piano (French: Grand International Piano Competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Green Computing Impact Organization (GCIO) today issued a Call for Participation for the Green Computing Think Tank, to be held in Arlington, VA, USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009.
About Green Computing Impact Organization (GCIO) Formed in 2008 by a group of Global-minded IT executives, Green Computing Impact Organization (GCIO) was created to be an active participant in transforming the enterprise business community from an environmental liability to an Earth conscious example of responsibility.