The greatest temperature difference across the thickness was found at the center of the adhesion zone length.
What does GTD stand for?
GTD stands for Greatest Temperature Difference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTD
We have 48 other meanings of GTD in our Acronym Attic
- Geothermal Technology Division
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Get Them Draws
- Getting Things Done
- Global Tone Detection
- Global Tracking Device
- Global Trade Directory (database)
- Gonadotropin Deficiency
- Good Till Day (stock market)
- Gran Turismo Diesel (Volkswagen auto model)
- Gun Turret Drive Electronics (Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Armies)
- General Telephone Domestic Exchange #5 (GTE digital telephone switch)
- General Technical Data Available
- Georgia Tech Dance Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Gamertag Database (Xbox Live)
- Generic Transformed Data Base
- German Trinity Database
- Ground-Truth Database (seismology)
- Guitar Tunings Database (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the greatest temperature difference within the soil profile occurred in the forested plot in summer, and the sheared plot in winter (Fig.