Since then it's published several novels, including the Holocaust Biography, Escape from Berlin: The Diane Jacobs Story, produced a stage play, and several film productions, such as a reprise of The Greatest American Hero, C.
What does GAH stand for?
GAH stands for Greatest American Hero (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GAH
We have 23 other meanings of GAH in our Acronym Attic
- Gemmological Association and Gem Testing Laboratory (UK)
- God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley (Rochester, NY)
- Gods Army Guild Warriors (video game)
- Gas Air Heater
- Genetically Altered Human (science fiction)
- Georgia Association of Historians
- Gibson Area Hospital (Gibson City, IL)
- Golden Alpine Holiday (resort; British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Alumni Homecoming (various locations)
- Ground Antenna Hardware
- Groupement des Avions Historiques (French: Historical Aircraft Grouping; Switzerland)
- Genesee Amateur Hockey Association
- Georgia Appaloosa Horse Association
- Gold Award Holders Alumni (Singapore)
- Gold Award Holders Association
- Greater Adirondack Home Aides (Glen Falls, NY)
- Guarnicionería Aeronautica Hermanos Aranda (Spanish aviation company)
- Grants and Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (Florida)
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, The Greatest American Hero, an American comedy-drama about a man who learns to use his superhuman powers by trial and error, will debut on the channel on July 10.
The mixtape, in addition to "Gimme a Break," features "It's Just Me," which samples the theme to The Greatest American Hero, the syrupy-stringed easy listening jam that's always playing when you buy shampoo at Rite Aid.
``The Greatest American Hero - Season Two'' (Anchor Bay; $44.
It was the theme song to a popular TV series The Greatest American Hero but the song was never actually released in Britain.
The Emmy-award winning writer/producer has scripted more than 350 episodes of the series he's created, and has produced or executive produced more than 1,500 episodes during his 30-year career, including The Rockford Files, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Baretta, Tenspeed and Brownshoe, The Greatest American Hero, The A-Team, Hardcastle and McCormick, 21 Jump Street, Wiseguy, Hunter, The Commish, Renegade and Silk Stalkings.
Yet, his most profound accomplishments came from his independent television production company, with such acclaimed hits as "The A-Team," "Hunter," "Riptide," "Renegade," "21 Jump Street," "Wiseguy," "Silk Stalkings," "The Commish," and "The Greatest American Hero.
Cannell library, including "The Commish," "21 Jump Street" and "The Greatest American Hero," as well as such classic children's properties as "Thomas & Friends" and the beloved "Mister Rogers.