A 1989 agreement between the Greater Winnipeg Water District and Bands 39 and 40 saw $6 million placed in a trust for the bands with the interest to be used by them to fund alternative development projects.
What does GWWD stand for?
GWWD stands for Greater Winnipeg Water District
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gallery Worldwide (website)
- Get Well Wishes
- Girls with Wings (aviation education)
- Go With the Winner (algorithm)
- Government Wide Web (municipality software; Government Response, Inc.)
- Guaranteed Work Week
- Guild Wars Wiki (guide to computer game)
- Great Western Whippet Association
- Georgia Water Wise Council (Marietta, GA)
- Guild Wars World Championship (video game)
- Golden West Women Flyfishers (fly fishing club; San Francisco, CA)
- Ground Water Working Group
- Growing Wealth Working Group (policy development group; Washington, DC)
- Georgia Water and Wastewater Institute (environmental training facility)
- Gary Whetstone Worldwide Ministries (New Castle, DE)
- God Willing, Weather Permitting
- Great World Wide Star Count (International Year of Astronomy project)
- Grey Wolves Expansion (for Silent Hunter III video game)
- Galway, Ireland - Carnmore (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dispute was settled in 1986 when the Greater Winnipeg Water District placed $6 million in trust for the band with the interest to be used to fund alternative development projects.