A second project with the 84/96-1800 recently was completed for the Greater Vancouver Water District.
What does GVWD stand for?
GVWD stands for Greater Vancouver Water District (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GVWD in our Acronym Attic
- Grace Valley Volleyball Club (Davis, CA)
- Greater Vancouver Venture Centre (Canada)
- Generalized Vector Variational Inequality (mapping equation)
- Generalized Van Vleck Perturbation Theory
- Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust (UK)
- Global Video Wire (Associated Press Television News)
- Goulburn Valley Water (water management authority; Australia)
- Grand Vehicle Works (investment company)
- Greater Vernon Water (Regional District of North Okanagan; British Columbia, Canada)
- Gross Vehicle Weight
- Global VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Working Group
- Greater Vancouver Woodturners Guild (Canada)
- Great Valley Writing Project (California)
- Guam Visa Waiver Program (international travel)
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Gross Vehicle Weight Ratio
- Glen Valley Watersheds Society (ecological organization; Canada)
- Green Valley Youth Choir (Sydney, Australia)
- Greenwich Village Youth Council (New York, NY)
- Great Valley Youth Lacrosse Association (Malvern, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: * EXECUTIVE SUMMARY * MARKET OVERVIEW * MARKET VALUE * MARKET VOLUME * MARKET SEGMENTATION * FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS * LEADING COMPANIES * MARKET FORECASTS * MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS * APPENDIX Companies Mentioned: * America Water Services Canada Corporation * Greater Vancouver Water District * Ontario Clean Water Agency For more information visit http://www.