What does GTB stand for?
GTB stands for Greater Trochanteric Bursitis (medical disorder)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTB
We have 40 other meanings of GTB in our Acronym Attic
- Globally Threatened Bird
- Go To Bed
- Going To the Bathroom
- Golden Thief Bug (Ragnarok)
- Good Time Boys (movie)
- Gran Tourismo Berlinetta (Ferrari)
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux (French: Grand Theatre of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Grand Tourer Bilstein (Subaru Legacy model)
- Grand Traverse Band (of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians; Michigan)
- Great Tythe Barn (UK)