June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- In a bid to help more California small businesses grow and keep local workers on the job by selling their goods and services in global markets, the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) has entered into a partnership with the Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GSJHCC).
What does GSJHCC stand for?
GSJHCC stands for Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Geological Survey of Japan
- George Street Journal (Brown University)
- Goldman Sachs Japan
- Greater San Jose (California)
- Gereja Sidang Jemaat Allah (Indonesian: Assembly of God Church; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication (Norway)
- Greater Southington Jewish Congregation (Southington, CT)
- General Staff Joint Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Goldman Sachs Japan Employee Union
- Greater Sarasota Junior Golf Association (Venice, FL)
- Granite State Judo Institute (Manchester, NH)
- Gateway Student Journalism Society
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore (New Jersey)
- Guelph School of Japanese Sword Arts (Canada)
- Gassner Stockmann Kollegen (law firm; various locations)
- General Storekeeper (US Navy)
- Generalized Shannon-Khinchin's Axiom
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (pharmaceutical company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase
- God Save the King
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Enterprise Network of Silicon Valley (TEN) and the Institute for International Business Development of the GSJHCC to Provide Business Resources to Hispanic Technology Startups The Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GSJHCC) has been awarded a grant under the USHCC Foundation's CasaCyber Small Business Incubation & Technology Grant Program underwritten by the AT&T Foundation to help incubate Hispanic-owned startups.
TEN currently has a working partnership with the Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GSJHCC) for global business development for entrepreneurs.