In the evening, NSHMBA members, Fortune 500 partners, special guest Julian Castro, current mayor of San Antonio and Arthur Coulombe The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Board Chairman, and the NSHMBA Corporate Advisory Board will be celebrating NSHMBA's 25[sup.
What does GSACC stand for?
GSACC stands for Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSACC
We have 2 other meanings of GSACC in our Acronym Attic
- General Support Aviation Company
- Get Smart about Credit Day (American Bankers Association)
- Golden State Athletic Conference
- Governance Structural Adjustment Credit (World Bank)
- Graduate Student Advisory Council (various schools)
- Greater San Antonio Chapter (of the National Contract Management Association)
- Ground Support Associate Contractor
- Georgia School Age Care Association
- Great Southern Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Greater San Antonio Camera Club
- Grower-Shipper Association of Central California
- Girl Scouts of the Appalachian Council Inc. (Tennessee)
- Guide Star Acquisition Working Group
- Golden State Association of Christian Schools (Newport Beach, CA)
- Gujarat State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern (Florida)
- General Safety Assessment Document
- General Social Anxiety Disorder
- General Support Aviation Detachment
- Glenelg School of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doug Miller, R-New Braunfels; former Bexar County Judge Cyndi Taylor Krier; and Carri Baker Wells, former chairwoman of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce.
In May, the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce reported that increased sales tax revenues, job growth and housing permits all suggest San Antonio is now rebounding from the recession, according to a May 2011 article in the San Antonio Express-News.
It sounds very touchy-feely, but at the end of the day, if we don't have water, then it's like a plant - our community withers and goes away," said Richard Perez, the president and chief executive of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce.
Photo: Business Wire) The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in partnership with the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and the Celebrate America's Military Week (CAM) program will host the gala dinner event benefiting Fisher House Foundation Friday, Nov.
Dignitaries from the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, including Richard Perez, president and CEO, will also be in attendance.
Patti Larsen Joins Firm as Manager, Strategic Communications SAN ANTONIO -- Last September, prominent international law firm Bracewell & Giuliani launched its new Public Issues Management (PIM) Group with the announcement that Joe Krier, former President and CEO of The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, joined the firm to head the Group.
C-E will officially open its San Antonio office with an invitation-only ribbon cutting ceremony with the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce to be held June 2, 2010, from 5:30 p.