TAX REFORM American Research and Competiveness Act of 2011, Greater Research Opportunities With Tax Help Act The Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit was enacted in 1981 and has been extended 14 times.
What does GRO stand for?
GRO stands for Greater Research Opportunities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRO
We have 57 other meanings of GRO in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Receive Offload (computing)
- Gerona, Spain - Costa Brava (Airport Code)
- Ghost Recon Online
- Glamorgan Record Office (UK)
- Global Run-On (microbiology)
- Government Relations Office
- Graduate Recruitment Opportunity (Georgia)
- Graduate Research Opportunity (various schools)
- Granular Restore Option (software)
- Grass Roots Organizing
- Greensboro, North Carolina (Amtrak station code)
- Grimaldi Robotic Observatory
- Groundfish (FAO fish species code)
- Growth Rate Operator
- Growth-Related Oncogene
- Guerrero (Estado de México)
- Guest Relations Officer
- Geologic Repository Operations Area
- Grand Rapids Ostomy Association (Michigan)
- Get Rid Of Acronyms Now :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If enacted, the Greater Research Opportunities With Tax Help (GROWTH) Act would fortify the R&D credit by eliminating the credit's reliance on extemporaneous information.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) program, is offering Undergraduate Fellowships for bachelor level students in environmentally related fields of study.