BP also began production on the Greater Plutonio project on Block 18 in October last year.
What does GPP stand for?
GPP stands for Greater Plutonio Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPP
We have 194 other meanings of GPP in our Acronym Attic
- Good Publication Practice (pharmaceutical companies)
- Governance and Public Policy (various locations)
- Government Performance Project
- Government-Provided Property
- Graduate Partnership Program
- Grains per Panicle
- Grains per Pound
- Graphics Performance Primitives (Intel)
- Gravestone Photo Project (software)
- Great Point Partners (Greenwich, CT)
- Green Plant Phylogeny (research project)
- Green Power Partnership (US EPA)
- Green Procurement Program
- Gross Primary Productivity
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Policy Preference (software)
- Group Practice Physicians (American Medical Association)
- Group Practice Prepayment (health care)
- Group Purchase Program (various companies)
- Guaranteed Prize Pool (gambling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that its FMC Kongsberg Subsea AS unit has been chosen to supply subsea systems and related services for the BP-operated Greater Plutonio Project in Block 18, offshore Angola.
Last year's successful completion of the challenging and technically complex Greater Plutonio project (the company's single-largest project to date) offshore Angola demonstrated the company's capabilities in deepwater engineering and construction.
NYSE:RIG) today announced that its Fifth-Generation semisubmersible rig Sedco Express has been selected by BP to provide contract drilling services on the BP-operated Greater Plutonio project located offshore Angola.