The company will donate $10 to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank and Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley for every new customer who "likes" the Bottom Dollar Food Facebook page on Thursday.
What does GPCFB stand for?
GPCFB stands for Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grenoble Personal Computer Division (Hewlett-Packard; Grenoble, France)
- Gulf Petrochemicals & Chemicals Directory
- General Practitioner Conference and Exhibition (Australia)
- Generative Programming and Component Engineering
- General Purpose Carbon Fiber
- General-Purpose Computer Filter
- Georgia Partnership for Caring Foundation
- Great Plains Correctional Facility (Hinton, OK)
- Greater Piscataqua Community Foundation (New Hampshire)
- Greater Poweshiek Community Foundation (Grinell, IA)
- George Peabody College for Teachers (Tennessee)
- General Practice Computing Group (Australia)
- Graphics Performance Characterization Group (benchmarking)
- Greenman Parker Connally Greenman (Fort Worth, TX)
- Grove Park Community Group (London, England, UK)
- Global Powerlifting Committee Great Britain (UK)
- Great Pyrenees Club of Greater Chicago (Illinois)
- Grace Presbyterian Church Houston (Houston, TX)
- Gunner's Power Control Handle
- General Patent Corporation International (Suffern, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, a member of Feeding America, is a non-profit that collects and distributes around 21 million pounds of food per year through a 380+ member network in 11 counties in southwestern Pennsylvania.
Farmers in southwestern Pennsylvania collaborate to market and deliver products to the restaurants and also to Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank farm stands.
The grant is being distributed to 16 food banks and food panties including the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank ($10,000); the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank ($10,000); and the Philabundance Food Bank ($10,000).
Local beneficiaries include: * Atlanta Community Food Bank * Cincinnati: FreeStore/FoodBank * Community Food Bank of Tucson * Food Bank of South Central Michigan * Food Bank of The Rockies * Greater Boston Food Bank * Greater Chicago Food Depository * Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank * Hawaii Food Bank * Houston: End Hunger Network * Los Angeles Regional Food Bank * Miami: Daily Bread Food Bank * New York City: City Harvest * Oregon Food Bank * Palm Beach County: Daily Bread * Philadelphia: Philabundance * San Francisco Food Bank * St.
Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank -- $50,000 to assist in the purchase and distribution of food and grocery products as part of the organization's capacity building project.
Internal Incentive Program Drives Employees to Donate Goods that Help Better the Community -- PITTSBURGH -- Select International, a global provider of human resource assessment solutions located in Pittsburgh's North Hills, collected more than 1,500 food items for the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank (GPCFB).
Orwell, OH) Food Pantry $2,500 Barberton Area Community Ministries (Barberton, OH) Food Pantry $2,500 $250,000 Pennsylvania Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank (Duquesne, PA) $50,000 Indiana County Community Action Program Food Pantry (Indiana, PA) $5,000 Greater Washington County Food Bank (Eighty Four, PA) $5,000 Altoona Food Bank (Altoona, PA) $5,000 Philabundance (Philadelphia, PA) $5,000 $70,000 West Virginia Clarksburg Mission Food Pantry (Clarksburg, WV) $10,000 WCLG-FM Holiday Food Drive (Morgantown, WV) $10,000 Sobrania Food Pantry (Fairmont, WV) $10,000 Old Man Rivers Food Pantry (Parkersburg, WV) $10,000 Mountain Top Food Pantry (Mt.