18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG) - the catalyst organization promoting the Greater Philadelphia region as one of North America's top private equity markets - today announced they will present the Mid-Atlantic Venture Conference (MAVC) 2006, along with their host sponsor, Deloitte, at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown on Wednesday, Oct.
What does GPVG stand for?
GPVG stands for Greater Philadelphia Venture Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gereformeerd Politiek Verbond (Dutch)
- Gravity Pressure Vessel
- Greater Philadelphia Videographers' Association (est. 1990; Philadelphia, PA)
- Greater Princeton Volleyball Association (Plainsboro, NJ)
- Green Party of Virginia
- Georgetown Pike Veterinary Clinic (Great Falls, VA)
- Guinea Pig Vas Deferens
- Generalized Partial Volume Estimation
- Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- Georgia Power Valdosta Federal Credit Union
- Genitoanal Papilloma Virus Infection
- Global Prospecting Ventures, Inc.
- Guinea-pig Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Grant Park Village Library (Grant Park, IL)
- Grote Prijs Van Nederland (Dutch: Grand Prix of Holland)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- General Peripheral Vascular Resistance
- General Practice Vocational Training (UK)
- Groundwave Propagation Prediction Virtual Tool
- General Practice Vocational Training Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been a chairman of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group and is on the Investment Advisory Committee for Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Report Shows Increased Levels of New Venture Creation, Deal Flow and Investment Activity at Every Stage; Reveals Opportunities for Growth PHILADELPHIA, July 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG) -- the catalyst organization promoting the Greater Philadelphia region as one of North America's top private equity markets -- today announced the availability of its State of the Capital Community report.
Greater Philadelphia Venture Group honored him with the Entrepreneurial Excellence award.
Northeast Region's Longest-running Venture Gathering Continues to Connect People, Ideas and Capital Across All Stages of Corporate Growth PHILADELPHIA, March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG) - the premier organization focused on economic development in the Greater Philadelphia region - today announced that Michael J.
PHILADELPHIA -- Co-founder and co-chairman of Miramax Films will discuss his entrepreneurial experiences before East Coast's largest gathering of private equity investors The Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG) today announced that Harvey Weinstein, co-founder and co-chairman of Miramax Films, will be the featured keynote speaker at the 2005 Mid-Atlantic Venture Conference (MAVC), to be held October 17 and 18 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
The MAVC Hall of Fame, sponsored by the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group (GPVG), was created to honor regional business leaders who have taken their companies from promising start-ups to successful businesses that contribute to the economic growth of the Philadelphia region.
Drury currently serves as a Director of two early stage companies, and as a Board Member of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group.