12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chairmen of the Boards of Directors of the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank and of Philabundance, the Delaware Valley's two largest hunger relief organizations, announced their intent to combine the two organizations to more effectively serve the region's needy.
What does GPFB stand for?
GPFB stands for Greater Philadelphia Food Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GPFB in our Acronym Attic
- Global Partnership for Afghanistan (New York, NY)
- Global Platform for Action
- Gloucestershire Playing Fields Association (UK)
- Goosehill Parent Faculty Association (New York)
- Great Plains Fixed Assets
- Great Plains Flora Association
- Green Point Flyers Association
- GridFTP Partial File Access
- Guild of Professional Farriers Association
- Great Plains Framework for Agricultural Resource Management
- General Practice Finance Corporation (UK)
- General Purpose Function Code
- Government Performance and Finance Committee (Tacoma, WA)
- Guinea Pig Fat Cells (biology)
- Global Partners for Development (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Groupe Pilote Fongicides Durables (French: Leading Group Sustainable Fungicides)
- Glucose Polymer/Fructose/Electrolyte Solution
- Georgia Plant Food Education Society (Albany, Georgia)
- Global Peace Festival Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Global Peace Film Festival (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our efforts in the community will be strengthened as a result of this partnership," said Claire Ciccotelli, Spokesperson for the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank.
The Greater Philadelphia Food Bank provides food to those in need.
Acme, the Delaware Valley's leading food and drug retailer, will donate over $25,000 worth of food and $5,000 in gift certificates to the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank at a special food drive and block party being held at the Food Bank on June 5, 2002, from 8 a.
Stevenson, a Philadelphia native and food industry liaison for the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank, was chosen to represent the state of Pennsylvania at the nation's first national hunger awareness day, "Call to Action to Feed America Now" in Washington, DC on Wednesday, February 27, 2002, to spotlight the growing problem of hunger across our county.
The 10 General Electric ovens will be donated to the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank for distribution to local feeding agencies.
The food will be given to the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank, The Delaware Food Bank and the South Jersey Food Bank.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Philadelphia Food Bank announced that they have selected Acme Markets, Inc.