SIN Chung-kai, a member of The Greater Pearl River Delta Business Council and Mr.
What does GPRD stand for?
GPRD stands for Greater Pearl River Delta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPRD
We have 5 other meanings of GPRD in our Acronym Attic
- Glass Passivated Rectifier Chip
- Grande Prairie Regional College (Alberta, Canada)
- Great Plains Restoration Council
- Green Party Regional Council (UK)
- Great Plains Regional Center for Global Environmental Change
- Gas and Plasma Radiation Database (Portugal)
- General Practice Research Database
- Geriatric Psychiatry Research Division
- Global Portfolio Research Department (Daiwa Securities Trust)
- Google PageRank for Delphi (software)
- Grampians Pyrenees Regional Development Board (Ararat, Victoria, Australia)
- Great Plains Regional Dental Command
- Gedeyo People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (Ethiopia)
- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc.
- Growth-Promoting Ribosome Extract (biochemistry)
- General Practice Recognition Eligibility Committee (medical practitioners; Australia)
- Greek Public Real Estate Corporation (est. 1979; Greece)
- Grand Portage Reservation (Minnesota)
- General Practice Research Framework (UK)
- General Purpose Requisition Form (expenditure; University of Gloucestershire; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Region The Greater Pearl River Delta (PRD) Region is one of the busiest manufacturing and logistic centers in the world.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030303/LNM011LOGO-b ) The new office is strategically located in the heart of China's most dynamic export hub -- the Greater Pearl River Delta -- which accounts for 32 percent of China's exports.
This book is part of a series that also includes guides to Beijing and Northeast China, South China and the Greater Pearl River Delta, Central China, and West China.