Six currently serves on the Commercial Real Estate Organization's advisory board and the board of directors of the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association.
What does GNMAA stand for?
GNMAA stands for Greater North Michigan Avenue Association (Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gaussian Network Model
- General Nursing and Midwifery
- Generic Network Model
- Global Network Management (various companies)
- Good News Mission
- Graduate Nonmatriculated (education status)
- Ground Nautical Miles
- Guardian News & Media (UK)
- Garland Neighborhood Management Academy (Garland, TX)
- Government National Mortgage Association (aka GINNIE MAE)
- Greater New Milford Business Association (New Milford, CT)
- Good News Mission Bible College (Tamilnadu, India)
- Global NETOPS Management Center
- Global Network Management Center
- German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung)
- Global New Markets Guide
- German Network for Mental Health
- Greater North Miami Historical Society
- Good News for Modern Man (Bible translation)
- Gettysburg National Military Park (Gettysburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past 14 years, Salzman has served as president and chief executive officer of the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association (GNMAA), a high-profile Chicago business and community organization, 40 percent of whose members are in real estate.
Greater North Michigan Avenue Association, Chicago WHEN?
26, 2003 The Greater North Michigan Avenue Association (GNMAA) and MasterCard International today kicked-off the fourth annual Light Nights on The Magnificent Mile(TM), from January 3 - February 29, 2004 where visitors to Chicago's Magnificent Mile(R) will enjoy "lighter" prices and "lighter" crowds.
In partnership with the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association (GNMAA) and Leo Burnett, 24 topiaries shaped like compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs -- the spiral-shaped, energy-saving ones -- will grace the garden beds of Michigan Avenue.
Since the completion of The Allerton's renovation in September 1999, the hotel has received numerous awards, including the Commission on Chicago Landmark's Preservation Excellence Award, Chicago's Greater North Michigan Avenue Association Avenue Enhancement Award, Bass Hotels and Resorts' Newcomer of the Year Award, and two Year's Best Design Awards from Lodging Hospitality magazine.
Supporters to date include Broadway in Chicago, the Building Owners and Managers Association of Chicago (BOMA), the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Chicago Public Schools, the Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau, Chicago Loop Alliance, Chicago Federation of Labor, Greater North Michigan Avenue Association, Metropolitan Mayor's Caucus, Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority, DePaul University, The Greater North Michigan Avenue Association, Illinois Hotel and Lodging Association, United States EPA and many others.
Since the completion of The Allerton's renovation in September 1999, the hotel has received numerous awards, including Chicago's Greater North Michigan Avenue Association Avenue Enhancement Award, Bass Hotels and Resorts Newcomer of the Year Award, and two Years Best Design Awards from Lodging Hospitality magazine.