The Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) declared its plan to bring the Metro to the city, but some senior officials believe it is just an attraction bonanza and is far from execution.
What does NOIDA stand for?
NOIDA stands for Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOIDA
- Naval Officer In Charge (US Navy)
- Naval Operational Intelligence Center (US Navy)
- Northern Ohio Investment Company (Sylvania, OH)
- Notice of Informal Complaint
- Notice of Intent to Cancel (EPA)
- Núcleo Olímpico de Incentivo Ao Conhecimento (Portuguese: Olympic Nucleus of Incentive to Knowledge; Brazil)
- National Occupational Information Coordination Committee
- Notice of Impending Development (California)
- Notice of Intent to Deny (US DHS)
- Notice of Intention to Discontinue (Workers' Compensation Benefits)
- New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (India)
- National Office for the Information Economy (Australia)
- Norme Organizzative Interne Federali (Italian: Federal Organizational Rules)
- Northeast Oregon Interagency Fire Center
- No Information
- National Office for Industrial Free Zones (Cameroon)
- Non-Occlusive Intestinal Infarction
- Non-Occlusive Intestinal Ischemia
- Nova Ordem Internacional da Informação (Portuguese: New International Information Order; Brazil)
- Nederlandse Oos-Indiese Kompanjie (Afrikaans: Dutch East India Company)