com)-- More than sixty local animal rescue groups and service providers have signed up to share the spotlight on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at the 2013 Greater New York Pet Expo to be held indoors at the Nassau Coliseum from 10 AM to 6 PM.
What does GNY stand for?
GNY stands for Greater New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GNY
- Genesee and Wyoming Railroad Company
- Glasgow North Web Solutions (UK)
- Government of the Northwest Territories (Canada)
- Global Net Exchange
- Grand National Extra (Buick)
- Gateway Network eXchange 400
- Generic Extract
- Gamble Nippert YMCA (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Go Null Yourself (online programming community)
- Gong-Needham-Yahalom (logic theory; cryptology)
- Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association
- Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics
- Greater New York Bridge Association
- Greater New York Blood Program
- Greater New York Chapter
- Greater New York Conference (Manhasset, NY)
- Greater New York Councils (Boy Scouts of America)
- Greater New York Dental Meeting
- Greater New York Hospital Association
- Greater New York Hospital Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greater New York Chapter 26 of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) honored Paul Gottsegen, executive vice president and director of management for the Halstead Management Company, LLC, with the Certified Property Manager of the Year award.
That comment comes courtesy of Gardar Eide Einarsson, one of over 150 artists featured in Greater New York 2005, an exhibition at P.
New York--The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York (ABO) helped raise $100,000 for youths with disabilities through its sponsorship and participation in the 12th Annual Bill Gallo Sports Awards Dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
This kind of focus only gets interesting when you apply it to the greater New York area, because this is still the place to which artists come from all over the world and, despite incredibly high living expenses, keep struggling to produce art.
Keegan, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Greater New York Savings Bank (OTC: GRTR), today announced that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the New York State Banking Department have terminated a Cease and Desist order, which had been in effect since February 1992.
A member of The ALS Association's National Board of Trustees and the Greater New York Chapter's Board of Directors, Hufford had been busy in the past year promoting "Not That Man Anymore: A Message from Michael," the book she had written about her late husband.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: The Greater New York Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management hosted their first event of the 2006 fall season on September 21.