155 crore from Greater Mohali Area Development Authority, Mohali for construction of Roads, PH services (Water Supply, Sewerage, STP, Storm drainage) electrical services (HT, LT, Street Lighting works) including development of parks and horticulture works.
What does GMADA stand for?
GMADA stands for Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMADA
- Generic Maximum Achievable Control Technology
- Gay Men of African Descent
- Geometric Mean Aerodynamic Diameter
- Global Marine Aquarium Database (UK)
- Globe Marketing and Advertising Distributors, LLC
- GoodMusicAllDay (music website)
- Google Maps-API Application for Digitizing
- Green Mountain Animal Defenders (Burlington, VT)
- Gloucester Men Against Domestic Abuse (Gloucester, MA)
- Greater Metropolitan Automobile Dealers Association of Minnesota (West St. Paul, MN)
- Greater Manchester Association of District Engineers (UK)
- Global Mobile Access
- GNOME (GNU Object Model Environment) Mobile and Embedded Initiative
- Greater Minnesota Association of Evangelicals (Richfield, MN)
- Gross Motor Ability Estimator
- Global Multi-Asset Fund (Pacific Investment Management Company)
- Grace Martial Arts Fellowship
- Great Midwest Alpaca Festival
- Give Me A Freakin' Break (polite form)
- Genetic Manipulation Advisory Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction division of L&T has secured a turnkey contract worth Rs 155 crore from Greater Mohali Area Development Authority to construct roads, water supply, electrical services (street-lighting) and development of parks.