Portraits of Home II offers an intimate look at life for Minnesota's veterans who are homeless, providing a transformational experience to those who see it in person," said Warren Hanson, president and CEO for the Greater Minnesota Housing Fund (GMHF).
What does GMHF stand for?
GMHF stands for Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMHF
- Gay Men's Health Collective (clinic; Berkeley, CA)
- Gay Men's Health Crisis (AIDS organization)
- Global Missions Health Conference (Louisville, KY)
- Gloucester Maritime Heritage Center (Gloucester, MA)
- Greater Manchester Hazards Center Ltd
- Greater Metropolitan Housing Corporation (est. 1970; Minneapolis, MN)
- George M. Holmes Convocation Center (Appalachian State University)
- General Motors Hughes Electronics
- Georgia Music Hall of Fame
- Geriatric Mental Health Foundation (American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry)
- Grandfather Mountain Highland Games (North Carolina)
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center (California)
- Global Modular Housing Lanka
- Great Midwest Hockey League (East Lansing, MI)
- Greater Metro Hockey League (Ontario, Canada)
- Giant multicentric hyperplasia of the lymph nodes
- Greater Madison Healthy Lawn Team (Wisconsin)
- Georgia Mental Health Network
- Geriatric Mental Health Outreach Program (Canada)
- Gay Men's Health Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created in 2005, Minnesota Green Communities - a three way partnership between the Family Housing Fund, the Greater Minnesota Housing Fund and Enterprise - has worked with local developers to rehabilitate properties within the state by making them greener, healthier and more energy efficient.
Minneapolis ($25,000) to engage White Earth and Leech Lake Native American communities and the broader Bemidji community in early childhood development and stable housing issues Family Housing Fund, Minneapolis ($25,000) to assess health and child care for children birth to age four and the environmental quality of supportive housing developments in the seven-county Metro area Folwell Center for Urban Initiatives, Minneapolis ($25,000) to improve school readiness for 500 young children in a targeted area of North Minneapolis through the "Five Hundred Under Five" project Greater Minnesota Housing Fund, St.
The grants will be awarded to The American Red Cross ($25,000), The Salvation Army ($25,000), the 1997 Federal Flood Relief Fund of the North Dakota Community Foundation ($25,000), and the Greater Minnesota Housing Fund ($25,000).