There are no plans to burn Merseyside waste at the site, but Ineos has done a deal with Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority to incinerate its rubbish.
What does GMWDA stand for?
GMWDA stands for Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gordon-Mills-Welch (geometric sequence)
- Gram Molecular Weight
- Grand Mexican Warlock (band)
- Greater Manchester Waste Limited (UK)
- Ground-Based Midcourse, World (Wide)
- Gloucester Muslim Welfare Association (UK)
- Gospel Music Workshop of America, Inc.
- Gag Me with a Spoon
- Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefit
- Green Money Weed Connection (cartoon rap group)
- Greater Manchester Workforce Development Confederation (UK)
- Green Mountain Water Environment Association (Vermont)
- Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
- Gender Mainstreaming Working Group (Tanzania)
- Genetyka Molekularna W Hodowli (Polish: Molecular Genetics In Breeding)
- Gospel Music Workshop of Italy
- Global Meteoric Water Line
- Greater Manchester Weekly Newspapers (UK)
- Green Meadow Waldorf School (Spring Valley, NY)
- Green Mountain Wireless Society (Rutland, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then a similar role has been secured with the nine authorities covered by the Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority.
The Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority (GMWDA) is tendering a GBPounds 2.