The Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association opposes the $115 fine as too high, said George Gunning, the trade group's liaison on the alarm issue.
What does GLASAA stand for?
GLASAA stands for Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association (regional chapter; California Alarm Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Geosciences Laser Altimeter System
- Giggling Like A Schoolgirl
- Giugno, Luglio, Agosto, Settembre (Italian: June, July, August, September; band)
- Goddard Laboratory of Atmospheric Sciences
- Grade-Level Achievement Standards (various organizations)
- Gust-Load Alleviation System
- Gay, Lesbian and Straight Alliance
- Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association (Illinois)
- Great Lakes American Studies Association (various locations)
- Greater Los Angeles Softball Association
- Georgia Lions All-State Band (Dalton, GA)
- Gay and Lesbian Association of Santa Clarita (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Greater Lafayette Area Safety Council (Indiana)
- Giggling Like A School Girl
- Greater Los Angeles Spinning Guild (Los Angeles, CA)
- Great Lakes Association of Shrine Motor Corps (Shriners of North America)
- Georgia Llama and Alpaca Social Organization
- Global Assessment of Soil Degradation (global study published in 1990 by UNEP and ISRIC in cooperation with Winand Staring Centre, ISSS, FAO and ITC)
- Gay & Lesbian Adolescent Social Services
- Gay Lesbian and Straight Spectrum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fine schedule still faces questions from the Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association.
On May 8, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Yaffe heard arguments lodged by the Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association challenging the Police Commission's new policy of not sending police officers to most tripped burglar alarms.