The Greater Los Angeles Paint Horse Club was founded in Simi Valley in 1984 and has members from Ventura and Los Angeles counties.
What does GLAPHC stand for?
GLAPHC stands for Greater Los Angeles Paint Horse Club (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association (California)
- German Language Australian News Network (Australia)
- Great Lakes Aquatic Nonindigenous Species Information System (USGS Nonindigenous Aquatic Species)
- Generalized Localized Atomic Orbital
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists (Columbus, OH)
- Ground-Layer Adaptive Optics (astronomy; Gemini Observatory; various locations)
- Gastric Lavage in Acute Organophosphorus Pesticide (poisoning)
- Greater Lansing Association of Realtors
- Gate Line Attendance Point (London Underground)
- Great Lakes Action Plan (Canada)
- Global Law and Policy Initiative (Chicago-Kent College of Law; Chicago, IL)
- Gay and Lesbian Archives of the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR)
- Great Lakes All-Pro Wrestling (Midland, MI)
- Greater Lakes Association of Realtors
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (Louisville, KY)
- Gross Lettable Area-Retail
- Great Lakes Archaeological Research Center
- Great Lakes Area Regional Center for Deafblind Education
- Gays and Lesbians against the Right Everywhere (Canada)
- Gillian Leigh Anderson Real Ecclesia (fan club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daily News Kids' hospital a reason to ride SIMI VALLEY -- The Greater Los Angeles Paint Horse Club will hold a Saddle-Up for Saint Jude charity trail ride May 6 at Challenger Park at the south end of First Street to benefit Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Daily News Paint Horse Club to give awards SIMI VALLEY -- The Greater Los Angeles Paint Horse Club will hold its annual awards banquet Feb.