Construction of the Automotive Partners Building was supported in part by three major donors: the Southland Motor Car Dealers Association, the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association, Los Angeles County Supervisor Don Knabe and local bond funds.
What does GLANCDA stand for?
GLANCDA stands for Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Grinning Like A Maniac
- Gay and Lesbian American Music Award
- Great Lakes Acoustic Music Association (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (California)
- Grants And Loans Accounting and Management Information System
- Great Lakes Alaskan Malamute Rescue (Wooster, OH)
- Global Logistics and Manufacturing Strategies (Indian School of Business; Hyderabad)
- Garage Lan
- Gigabit Local Area Network
- Greater London Archives Network
- German Language Australian News Network (Australia)
- Great Lakes Aquatic Nonindigenous Species Information System (USGS Nonindigenous Aquatic Species)
- Generalized Localized Atomic Orbital
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists (Columbus, OH)
- Ground-Layer Adaptive Optics (astronomy; Gemini Observatory; various locations)
- Gastric Lavage in Acute Organophosphorus Pesticide (poisoning)
- Greater Lansing Association of Realtors
- Gate Line Attendance Point (London Underground)
- Great Lakes Action Plan (Canada)
- Greater Los Angeles Paint Horse Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than half of the new automobiles sold at Santa Clarita dealerships this year have been light trucks, a significantly higher proportion than the rest of Los Angeles County, according to figures reported by the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090416/NY00443 ) Top Three Teams: 1st Place - Team Lexus Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association School: Agoura High School, 28545 West Driver Avenue, Agoura Hills, CA.
In addition, Mobility 21 has been involved in joining together eight organizations including the Auto Club, the California Department of Transportation, the California Highway Patrol, the Department of Transportation for the city of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Department of Public Works, the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association, the Southern California Association of Governments and the Los Angeles Metro, to form Operation Traffix.