Most of the pool of about 150 players in Southern California dove in during the last eight years, and many belong to the Greater Los Angeles Council of Divers.
What does GLACD stand for?
GLACD stands for Greater Los Angeles Council of Divers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GLACD in our Acronym Attic
- Germanic Linguistics Annual Conference (various locations; Society for Germanic Linguistics)
- Glacier National Park (US National Park Service)
- Gladstone Little Athletic Centre (QLD, Australia)
- Glenbrook Life and Annuity Company
- God Loves a Challenge (band)
- Greater Los Angeles County
- Global Alliance on Commodities and Coffee (est. 2002)
- Grand Ledge Area Chamber of Commerce (Grand Ledge, Michigan)
- Greater Lansing Area Clean Cities
- Grin(ing) Like A Cheshire Cat
- Global Land-Atmosphere Coupling Experiment
- Greater Los Angeles Consortium on Externships (law schools; Los Angeles, CA)
- Greater London Association of Community Health Councils (UK; nutritional services)
- Great Lakes Area Commercial Internet, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Great Lakes Association for Cooperation in Education (Canada)
- Glacier Caves and Karst in Polar Regions
- Great Lakes Association of Clinical Medicine
- Gasless Laparoscopy-Assisted Colorectal Surgery
- Ground Loop Attitude Control System (satellite technology)
- Groupe de Liaison pour l'Action Culturelle Scientifique (French: Liaison Group for the Scientific Cultural Action)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diving in: Anyone interested in diving should check out the Greater Los Angeles Council of Divers Web site (www.