Clauston, Pamela Greenwood, Ken MacGowan, Peter Moore, Ken Whittaker, Mike Allen, Jonathan Newell and Pat Wilkinson for providing ideas and data; Mat Canti, Charles French and Helen Keeley for discussions on soil formation and sedimentation processes; the Greater London Archaeology Advisory Service, Jim Hunter and Lawrence Pontin who were the archaeological planning advisers for these sites.
What does GLAAS stand for?
GLAAS stands for Greater London Archaeology Advisory Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GLAAS
- Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce (California, US)
- Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- Globalising Art, Architecture and Design History (UK)
- Gun Low-Altitude Air Defense System
- Greater Lansing African American Health Institute (Michigan)
- Gays, Lesbians, and Allies Advancing Medicine (various universities)
- Global Atmospheric Angular Momentum (meteorology)
- Greater Los Angeles Area Mensa (California)
- General Linear Algorithm for an amorphous Silicon
- Greater London Association of Alcohol Services (UK)
- Greater Los Angeles Auto Show
- Greater Lansing Arab American Social Services (Dearborn, MI)
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Alliance
- Greater Louisville Alliance of Black School Educators
- General Ledger Account Code
- Germanic Linguistics Annual Conference (various locations; Society for Germanic Linguistics)
- Glacier National Park (US National Park Service)
- Gladstone Little Athletic Centre (QLD, Australia)
- Glenbrook Life and Annuity Company