What we are saying today with this agreement is that we are joining forces with Mexico to develop multimodal corridors that will be mutually beneficial to each partner," said Greater Kelly Development Authority CEO Bruce Miller.
What does GKDA stand for?
GKDA stands for Greater Kelly Development Authority (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Greater Kansas City Pipe Club
- Generalized Kanban Control System (manufacturing system pull-control mechanism)
- Greater Kansas City Sysop Association (Parkville, MO)
- Georgetown Kraft Credit Union (South Carolina)
- Gemeinsame Kommunale Datenzentrale (German: Joint Municipal Data Center)
- Generalized Kronecker Delta (function)
- Giordano Kearfott Design (marketing firm; Seattle, WA)
- Global Knowledge for Development List (Education Development Center; Newtown, MA)
- Goodyear/Kelly/Dunlop (United Steelworkers)
- Government of the Kingdom of Denmark
- GK Design Contracts Ltd (UK)
- Greater Kelly Development Corp
- Group Key Distribution Center (KDC)
- Generalized Key Distribution Function (computer password function)
- Gereja Kristus Di Indonesia (church)
- Gin Kas Drinker Only (French: Games-fed Forums)
- Group Key Distribution Protocol
- Generalized Korteweg-De Vries (mathematics equation)
- Gereja Kalimantan Evangelis (Evangelical Church of Kalimantan)
- Glendale-Kenly Elementary (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although KellyUSA was decommissioned in 2000, Roberson led the redevelopment effort at Kelly since 1996 as the first executive director to the Greater Kelly Development Authority (GKDA) -- the agency charged with converting KellyUSA.
com/ Where: Auctions scheduled for JUNE & JULY include: -- 5/8/00 - 6/19/00 ALCOA(a) -- 5/31/00 - 6/23/00 DaimlerChrysler(a) -- 6/8/00 - 6/9/00 OREAD -- 6/14/00 Test & Measurement Exchange -- 6/21/00 Greater Kelly Development Authority -- 6/22/00 Xerox Corp -- 6/26/00 - 6/30/00 National Tube Company(a) -- 6/27/00 - 7/10/00 Otto Nemenz International(a) -- 6/28/00 Otto Plastic Recycling -- 7/3/00 - 7/14/00 SEMEX(a) -- 7/13/00 Federal Circuits -- 7/13/00 Mektec -- 7/14/00 Lab & Scientific Equipment Exchange -- 7/19/00 - 7/20/00 Applied Magnetics Corp.