Prior to joining The Members Group in Des Moines, Iowa, she served as the CEO of the $301 million Greater Iowa Credit Union in Ames, Iowa, where she said she engineered a significant turn-around of the institution, achieving substantial profitability and membership growth.
What does GICU stand for?
GICU stands for Greater Iowa Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GICU
- Grant Information and Control System
- Granville Island Cultural Society (est. 2001; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Green Isle Community School (Green Isle, MN)
- Grand Island Central School District (Grand Island, New York)
- Global Information and Communication Technologies (World Bank)
- Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
- Groupe Islamiste Combattant Tunisien (French: Tunisian Islamic Fighting Group)
- Guy I Can't Trust
- General Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Government Industry Cosponsorship of University Research
- Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette (Portland, OR)
- Gulf Intracoastal Waterway
- Garden Island Naval Dockyard
- Gasinnendruck (German: Gas internal pressure)
- Gate/Interconnect Delay
- Gender Identity Disorder
- Gender Identity Dysphoria (formerly Gender Identity Disorder)
- General Improvement District
- General Information Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greater Iowa Credit Union Signs EFMARK to Manage Cash at 400 ATMs WESTMONT, Ill.
At the $274 million Greater Iowa Credit Union in Ames, Iowa, Michael Adams, vice president of marketing/public relations, describes his outreach efforts as a marathon more than a sprint.