Mark Fisher is the Vice President of Government Relations for the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
What does GICOC stand for?
GICOC stands for Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Groupe Islamique Combattant Marocain (French)
- Grupo Islamico Combatiente Marroqui (Spanish)
- Guild of Infant and Child Massage (Staffordshire, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Georgia Infection Control Network (est. 1981)
- Golf Instruction Club Network
- Graduate International Culture Night (Rice University; Texas)
- Gender Identity Clinic of New England
- Gruppo Italiano Cooperativo Neuro-Oncologia (Italian: Italian Cooperative Group Neuro-Oncology)
- Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism
- German Industry and Commerce Office (United Arab Emirates)
- Good Idea Cut Off Date (project/product planning)
- Good Idea Cutoff Data
- Good Idea Cutoff Point (US military)
- General Inspectorate for Consumer Protection (Hungary)
- Golf Indoor Club Prague (Czech Republic)
- Grand Island College Park (Nebraska)
- Greenland Ice Core Project
- General Inspection of Command Readiness (US Army)
- Global Interrupt Control Register
- Global Interrupting Channel Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tools like the Career Assessment are vital to ensuring individuals have the know-how and resources they need to succeed in today's working world," Scott Miller, President & CEO of the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, said.
Representatives from the Mayor s Office and Citizens have held more than 60 public forums and key stakeholder meetings with groups such as the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, drinking water, stormwater and wastewater advisory groups, 100 Black Men and representatives from the building and housing industries.
Presently, he is a Director and Vice Chairman of the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, a Director and member of the Executive Committee of Fifth Third Bank in Indiana, a Director of Citizens Gas and Coke, and a Director and Vice Chairman of VEI (Community Hospitals).
Business Editors INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 12, 2004 Indianapolis Economic Development (IED) launched their new web site and unveiled their 2004 brochure during The Joint Report to the Community on April 8th, hosted jointly by the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
the Indianapolis Historical Society and the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce for their foresight and assistance in the rejuvenation of Indianapolis' vibrant, historic and attractive downtown area.
Nominations are invited to recognize: -- Indiana employers who have established a strong and effective internship program -- Indiana-based, college-level interns who have successfully assisted a business or organization -- Indiana college or university faculty or staff members who have done an outstanding job of promoting internships in Indiana among students on their campuses Presented by Indiana INTERNnet, a business-education partnership between the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, the University of Indianapolis and other Indiana higher education institutions to promote internship opportunities statewide.