4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Hazleton Health Alliance (GHHA) and Foundation Radiology Group, GHHA's exclusive partner for diagnostic imaging services, are pleased to announce the addition of Dr.
What does GHHA stand for?
GHHA stands for Greater Hazleton Health Alliance (Hazleton, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHHA
We have 5 other meanings of GHHA in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Houston German Shepherd Dog Rescue (Houston, Texas)
- Galveston, Houston, and Henderson Railroad
- Global Human Health
- Gooch and Housego
- Good Hope Hospital
- Google Hack Honeypot
- Growth Human Hormone
- Glen Harbor Homeowners Association (Sussex, NJ)
- Gold Hill Housing Association (UK)
- Gospel Hip Hop Association
- Greater Hickory Hockey Association (Hickory, NC)
- Greater Houston Handbell Association (Texas)
- Greater Huntington Homebrewers Association (Huntington, WV)
- Grijs-HuisHoudelijk Afval
- Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association (Mississippi)
- Georgetown Hockey Heritage Council (Canada)
- Glacier Hills Home Care (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Goddard Hispanic Heritage Club (Goddard Space Flight Center; US NASA)
- Grace Home Health Care
- Greater Houston Horse Council (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequently, she filed a suit against the Greater Hazleton Health Alliance, Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center, her supervisor, the director of pharmacy, and the hospital's vice president of Human Resources.
Hospital focuses on cost-management and supply chain improvements DALLAS -- Broadlane, the leading end-to-end supply chain partner for healthcare providers, announced today that Greater Hazleton Health Alliance (GHHA) has saved nearly $500,000 in nine months by leveraging Broadlane's unique services.