This year, there are some 100 organisations taking part and recruiting, including Arnold Clark, the Chamber of Shipping, Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust, the Inland Revenue, the Institute of Chemical Engineers, Kwik Fit Insurance Services, National Air Traffic Services and Scottish Gas.
What does GGPCT stand for?
GGPCT stands for Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust (Scotland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Georgia Grant Professionals Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Graduate Grade Point Average (various universities)
- Garden Grove Pony Baseball (Garden Grove, CA)
- Generalized Gaussian Pencil Beam (electrons)
- Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics (encyclopedia)
- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low (senior texting)
- Gainesville Golf Practice Center (Gainesville, FL)
- Gearys Gap Pony Club (Australia)
- Globo Gym Purple Cobras (World of Warcraft guild)
- Great Giant Pineapple Company (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Getalong Gang Performance Group (WordPress weblog example page)
- Germany Giant Pumpkin Growers Association (Germany; pumpkin-growers and competition group)
- Guidelines for Good Practice for Gas Balancing (European Regulators Group for Electricity and Gas; Council of European Energy Regulators; Brussels, Belgium)
- General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Global Generations Policy Institute
- Germplasm and Gamete Physiology Laboratory (USDA; Beltsville, MD)
- GNU General Public License
- Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd. (Australia and US)
- Golden Gate Properties Ltd. (India)
- Gujarat Glass Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 38-year-old mum-of-one from Kirkintilloch earns just over Pounds 13,000- a-year as a nursing assistant at Overtoun Court, part of Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust.
Springburn MSP Paul Martin says Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust has wasted the cash because the unit may never go ahead.
A spokeswoman for Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust admitted work needed to be done.
Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust said last night steps were being taken to resolve the situation.
Linda, 40, is now waiting for officials at the Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust to approve placing her into the hands of Priory specialists to deal with her complex case.
Last night, a spokeswoman for Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust said they would investigate any official complaints.
The Glasgow healthcare picture from next April will consist of the North Glasgow University Hospitals, South Glasgow University Hospital, and a Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust replacing the Community and Mental Health services NHS Trust.