But figures showed there were 46 cases of it in under 16s in the Greater Glasgow health board area in 2009 - up from nine in 2006.
What does GGHB stand for?
GGHB stands for Greater Glasgow Health Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grey Goose Gateway Tour (golf)
- Go Green Go White (Michigan State University slogan)
- Gas-Gas Heater
- Generalized Geometry Holdup
- Glory Glory Halleluia
- Golden Gates Housing (UK)
- Good Going, Hun
- Greater Golden Horseshoe (Canada)
- Guelph General Hospital
- Guelph Girls Hockey Association (Canada)
- George Gustav Heye Center (New York)
- Global Green Hospitality Consortium (Global Green Energy Consortium; Naples, FL)
- Green Guide for Health Care (green construction best practices)
- Greenspan Good Health Center (Oregon)
- Greater Germantown Housing Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Georgia Golf Hall of Fame
- Glycylglycyl-L-Histidyl-Glycine (biochemistry)
- Governor Generals Horse Guards
- Golden Gate Heights Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ex-senior projects manager at Greater Glasgow Health Board, who resigned for health reasons, refused to give a second specimen, Ayr sheriff court heard.
Greater Glasgow Health Board said: "Our infection control staff at the Victoria have been briefed on protocols.
For Greater Glasgow Health Board, Gerrard Coll said the report added that the suspicions were unsubstantiated.
Lisa Norris has taken on Cameron Fyfe to prepare a civil action against Greater Glasgow Health Board after her bungled treatment at the city's Beatson cancer centre.
Yesterday, the head of Greater Glasgow Health Board, responsible for both hospitals, said he "bitterly regrets" any shortcomings in dealing with the outbreak.
The Greater Glasgow Health Board admitted there had been 46 serious incidents since 1985, 45 of them at Beatson, Scotland's largest cancer treatment centre which dealt with 6,758 patients last year.
Greater Glasgow Health Board say all 115 men who live at Bellgrove are regularly screened for TB.